Our 35th(!) Annual GymTastic Summer Camp is shaping up to be one of our best ever, and it’s just around the corner. In addition to the gymnastics fun we have in store every year, all summer long, we are looking forward to having some extra special guests and events this summer.
The sunny months promise to be jam-packed with fun at SCATS. We’re taking sign-ups now, so start thinking about what weeks work best for you and yours! If you’re looking to just drop by now and then throughout summer, no problem! A camp punch card gets you 2 free camp days for every 10 purchased. Lots of options and flexibility for you this summer!
Check out our 2021 Summer Camp brochure with weekly focus elements and other details to see what it’s all about! (please see modifications below that will supersede some information in this brochure in adjusting for Covid-19 protocols)
Fill out a 2021 Summer Camp registration form in advance to help breeze through your registration and first camp day!
A few adjustments specific to 2021 Summer Camp, as we address health concerns with respect to Covid-19:
• Camp drop-off and pick-up will be done entirely outside of the gym’s front entrance while observing social distancing.
• Week-long reservations (5 consecutive days, M-F) and punch card purchases with advance booking are the only reservations available this summer until further notice. This helps us maintain continuity in groups of students each week and minimize the number of different students inside the gym interacting. Half or Full days are still available. For first-time campers 5 and under, we are happy to do one paid Monday trial day and charge the difference for a full week or punch card if they are to continue attending camp!
• 65 campers maximum in the morning or afternoon session of camp. Reservations are first come first serve.
• Campers will be in age-appropriate sub-groups with child-to-teacher ratios set forth in county and state Covid-19 guidelines, which is subject to change without notice per our county’s discretion and recommendations. Siblings, regardless of age, will be placed together in the same sub-group with the same instructor.
• Daily activities may be amended dramatically as needed to provide the safest environment possible and avoid respiratory risks, and general exhaustion.
• Parents must complete an additional liability waiver for Summer Camp 2021, covering Covid-19 specifically. Students will not be permitted to participate without this and all waivers being completed, signed, and returned prior to entering the gym.
• New health precautions and guidelines may evolve without notice.